Tuesday, August 16, 2005

SIMPLE LIFE

We all want a simple life

Me? I just want to have a hot chocolate for breakfast
I want to have a fulfilling job..… like TFDP in some aspects………
I want to go home unharmed, nobody called hold-up inside the jeepney
I want my son to be healthy and finish his studies
I want to help my parents in many ways they want
I want to go home into a comfortable house
I want to pursue law school if I can or any course I have in mind
I want to watch dvd tapes before I sleep
I want to read books every weekend
I want to have a night out with my friends every friday
I want to …..….. every other day specially during rainy days.

7 comments:

bananarit said...

bakit every other day?

ratatitat said...

kailangan mag replenish ng fluid, kung ang sasakyan nauubusan ng gasolina... ang kabayo pa kaya?

che_me said...

naku po di ba madalas ang ulan jan sa manila ngayon?

xty said...

talaga??! kabayo? every other day? yan ang astiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig!

ratatitat said...

remember masarap mangabayo pag umuulan? pero di bulag ang kabayo.

neruda_revolt said...

bakit ba may fixation ka sa kabayo at ulan?

ratatitat said...

fixation??? pareho ba ito ng obsession?? anyway, carlo di ko alam e. Basta masaya lang isipin