Friday, June 24, 2005

To a Friend of Mine,

I could not stop you
Because I did the same thing
For now, you are still enjoying
And I could not tell you to drop it
Because like a drug addict, I too might hold on to it.

But for how long?
What we are now was our choice
Our future is again our choice

Sometimes I am just afraid that I might find you with empty hands
I did not see this before because I failed to care about myself
But I care about you now
Saying that I do not want you to repeat the same mistake is not enough
It will never be enough…. and we both know it.
We are the same, we like learning in the hard way.
We think more clearly when we are angry

Because I know, the only way is for you to experience and learn from it
All by yourself...

Anyway I just know that nothing in this world could really destroy you as a person
If there will be tragedy in the future, it will be temporary just like in the past.

Whatever happens, me and Amiel will be here for you.

No comments: